Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

The Visiting Fireman

This evening Tim Gow – a fellow member of Wargame Developments who co-organises the Conference of Wargamers [COW] with me every year – paid my wife and I a visit. As happened last year, he was in London for a conference and made time to come over for a chat, something to eat, and a wargame!

We spent a very pleasant evening together, and managed to play a short card-based wargame about D-Day. We also spent time doing what wargamers everywhere seem to enjoy doing almost as much as they do wargaming ... and that is talking about wargaming! Lots of ideas were discussed, as were several possible projects that we might undertake.

My wife and I always enjoy seeing Tim, and hopefully it will not be quite as long before we both see him again.

2 comments:

  1. Bob
    My thanks again to you and Sue for a splendid evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,

    I was a great evening and a pleasure for use to see you.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.