Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Portable Wargame Ancients version: a corrected third draft

It always pays to proof-read anything before you make it public ... and yesterday I failed to do that.

What I managed to do was to 'publish' the wrong draft of my PORTABLE WARGAME: ANCIENTS rules. It was not until Steven Page queried something in his comment that I realised what I had done.

Image © Dorling Kindersley Ltd

The CORRECT third draft of the rules can be downloaded here.

Sorry for the mistake. I will try to make sure that I don't do it again!

4 comments:

  1. My old working practice before implementing a system change was to sleep on the plans before activating them.

    It gives you a chance to be sure you have got it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim Duncan,

    I usually do the same ... but the last few days have been rather busy on the domestic front and this time I didn't ... and came a cropper!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, it looks like page two is from an earlier draft, as light missile troops hit in close combat on a three...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven Page,

    Oh not again! I thought that I had selected the correct version to upload and seem to have made the same mistake as last time.

    Thanks for pointing this out; I will try to correct the mistake as soon as I can.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.