Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The best laid plans ...

I had planned to fight a wargame today (Return to Naverona) but I had just finished writing the scenario when I had a 'phone call from my brother. My father had fallen for a second time in five days and was about to be taken to hospital to have his cuts treated.

I am currently eating my breakfast before I set off for the hospital. Hopefully the accident that occurred earlier this morning on the M20 and that has caused traffic congestion all over South East London will have been cleared by the time I set off, and that my journey will take no more than an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.