Pages

Sunday 26 April 2009

The joys of blogging

Sitting at my computer, re-reading my own blog entries as well as reading the most recent entries on the blogs that I follow, I realised how much blogging has enhanced my wargaming over recent months.

Firstly, I have come into contact with a lot of other wargamers via the blogging community, and I have found their enthusiasm for all sorts of different types and styles of wargaming very infectious.

Secondly, I find what other wargamers are doing and writing about in their blogs inspiring, and this has helped me to focus on developing projects that would otherwise have remained in the ‘to be done later’ file.

Thirdly, I find the process of writing my blog entries makes me THINK about what I am doing, and this has helped me to DO far more than I would otherwise have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.