Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

A change is as good as a rest

Over the past few weeks I have been concentrating on varnishing and basing some of my collection of Del Prado pre-painted 25/28mm-scale Napoleonic figures. This has taken slightly longer than I expected due to the need to repair minor damage to the paintwork that the figures have suffered during storage, buying additional figures via eBay, and my involvement in Freemasonry.

This was intended to be a slow-burn project, and I think that the time has come to have a break from it for a week or two. I am not sure what the nature of this break will be, but it will probably be something to do with either the inter-war or early Second World War periods ... but first I want to finish off varnishing and basing the current batch of figures that are sitting on my worktable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.