Pages

Sunday 7 October 2018

Hexes and Miniatures: A website that is worth visiting

A few days ago, Chris Johnson – one of my regular blog readers – sent me a very interesting link to a website I had not come across before. It is called HEXES AND MINIATURES, and it contains a mixture of rules and scenarios that are well worth looking at.


The design of the rules used are either commercial (e.g. Sam Mustafa’s ROMMEL), based on commercial rules (e.g. Sam Mustafa’s BLÜCHER), or are home-grown. The scenarios are very useful, cover a wide variety of historical periods and will appeal to wargamers who want to adapt them to use with THE PORTABLE WARGAME and Richard Borg’s COMMANDS & COLORS rules.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Martin Rapier,

      I can't claim the credit for finding this useful website; that goes to Chris Johnson.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Bob,
    Thanks for the link; an interesting site which I shall certainly visit again.
    Best wishes,
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arthur1815 (Arthur),

      What amazes me is that I've not come across the website before.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.