Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

10,000 hits! Another thank you!

I had just sat down to write a quick blog entry about the current state of progress with regard to the play-test of my latest set of rules when I realised that my blog had receive its 10,000th hit!

Considering that my blog only reached the 5,000 'hit' threshold on 1st May this year, the fact that the number of people who bother to read my ramblings has doubled in just over six weeks is very humbling.

So yet again it's a big 'thank you' to everyone who has read my blog so far, and an even bigger 'thank you' to everyone who has commented on what I have written. I intend to carry on blogging for the foreseeable future and hope that you will continue to enjoy reading it.

3 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Bob - I for one have really appreciated the clarity of the thought process demonstrated in all your various projects. It has certainly given me much inspiration and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also forgot to ask - where can I get the site counter facility from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ogrefencer,

    Many thanks for the kind words!

    The site counter came from http://www.amazingcounters.com/.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.