Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Back home again

Yesterday Sue and I returned from a cruise to the Adriatic and back, and have spent most of today dealing with the aftermath (e.g. unpacking, washing, storing the luggage away).

I have drafted a long blog entry about our cruise, and hope to finish it and upload it at some point over the weekend. I have also drafted an entry about the Alcazar in Jerez, which we visited whilst the ship was in Cadiz, and that will follow in due course.

Whilst I was on the cruise I read quite a few books and began work on a project that will hopefully result in a revamped and updated version of WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! I wrote these rules back in 2009, and since then I have rather ignored them ... but after re-reading them I decided that they were actually quite good, and could be made even better if I made a few revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.