Pages

Saturday 10 October 2020

The Quarantined Wargamer

In the past I have dabbled a bit with YouTube, but unlike some other people, I have never really used its full potential.

One person that I know who has is Lee Hadley (AKA Big Lee), who besides writing a very interesting blog, has produced a series of YouTube programmes about wargaming entitled THE QUARANTINED WARGAMER. They generally last approximately fifteen to twenty minutes, and have covered a diversity of topics.

I watch them regularly, and I have never been disappointed ... and I suspect that most of my regular blog readers would not be disappointed as well. I thoroughly recommend them.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Bob, I'll go and take a look.
    Looking forward to your next game report too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maudlin Jack Tar,

      One of the more recent ones was about writing a blog ... which was very helpful.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Jim Duncan,

      I’d be surprised if there isn't something that will be of interest to you.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Thanks Bob, great recommendation. I hope things improve for you guys as you head into winter. Stay safe Cheers Greg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delta Coy (Greg),

      I’ve know Lee Hadley for some time, and his blog and YouTube channel are well worth following.

      We are expecting things to get a lot worse in London over the next few weeks. Some people are unwilling or unable to stick to the rules, and some of the rules do not make sense. For example, closing all pubs and restaurants at 10.00pm in city and town centres is creating crowds every evening after shutdown, and these are often milling around without masks on and too close together. It would better to either shut them altogether or stagger the closing times.

      Stay safe and stay well,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.