Pages

Friday 4 September 2009

The History of Laurania until 1900

I have finished drafting my back-history for Laurania. It now covers the following topics:
  • Pre-history
  • Roman Laurania
  • The collapse of the Roman Empire and the Visigoth invasion
  • The Dark Ages
  • The Ottoman invasion
  • Three centuries of Ottoman rule
  • The 1848 Revolution
  • The First Republic
  • The 1883 Civil War
  • The Second Republic
  • The 1888 Revolution
  • The Third Republic
This is slightly different from what I originally intended to cover, but it does give readers the opportunity to get a feeling for how the country developed.

Once I have proof read the draft I hope to make it available in PDF format later today or early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.