Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Nugget 283

Whilst my wife and I were enjoying our cruise to North America, the editor of THE NUGGET was beavering away with the result that the draft of the latest issue was waiting for me when I got home. I have now had the opportunity to check it and print it, and I will be taking it to the printer later this morning. I would hope to be able to collect it from them by Saturday, and to post it out to members of Wargame Developments by no later the following Tuesday.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the first issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2015-2016 subscription year, and that members who have not already re-subscribed can still do so if they want to. This can be done by visiting the relevant page on the Wargame Developments website. A printed reminder will also be sent out with this issue to all subscribers who have not yet re-subscribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.