Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Nugget 328

I collected the latest issue of THE NUGGET from the printer on Friday, and I will post it out to members of Wargame Developments later today. With luck, it should be delivered by the end of this week.


I have already uploaded the PDF version of this issue to the Wargame Developments website, and it can be opened using the password that was sent out to all members when they re-subscribed.

Thanks to the appointment of a new Colour Supplement editor, the NUGGET COLOUR SUPPLEMENT has been relaunched, and the first issue is available online in PDF format via the THE NUGGET page on the Wargame Developments website.


IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the first issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2020-2021 subscription year. If you have not yet re-subscribed, a reminder was sent to you recently. If you wish to re-subscribe using the PayPal option on the relevant page of the website, you can use the existing buttons as the subscription cost has not changed.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the 2nd picture I joked to my self "Are those "historically accurate masks those reenactors are wearing?" Then I noticed they are not reenactors but real soldiers. Then I thought to myself that someday in history reenactors will actually ask themselves (and razz their fellow history buffs) if their mask is historically accurate.
    It'll all get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr, Pavone,

      I suspect that they will become part of everyone’s wardrobe sooner rather than later, and that wearing face mask will become the norm.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.