Pages

Sunday 12 February 2023

Return to my Belle Époque project

The recent session at VCOW entitled 'Omdurman to Sarajevo – Wargaming the period 1898 to 1914' made me realise just how long it has been since I did any work on my Belle Époque project.

The following figures were part of a batch that I bought some time ago on eBay, and I originally intended them to be part of the Army of the Commonwealth of Avalon ... but then I decided to renovate and rebase them so that they could serve in the ranks of the Khakistani Army.

They have been sitting on my worktable for some time waiting to be finished, and now they are.

4 comments:

  1. Bob,
    Your Belle Epoque and the figures used in the illustrations in The Portable Colonial Wargame are great. They are the inspiration for my 3D modeled miniature blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RyanRecker,

      Cheers! It's great to get such positive feedback!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. I was interested to find that VCOW was online; I might join up if only to attend next time. The sessions sounded very interesting. Are they recorded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,

      You would be more than welcome to join in the next one ... and we also have a single-day online 'Autumn Gathering' as well.

      Some of the session were recorded, but I am not sure which ones.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.