Friday, 30 April 2010

My priorities for April were ...

  1. Finish testing my card-driven turn sequence.
    Done ... but the mechanism still needs some further development before I will be totally happy with it.
  2. Write the latest draft of my development of Joseph Morshauser's wargames rules (incorporating the card-driven turn sequence).
    Done ... but I think that it will need to be revised once I get the card-driven turn sequence just the way I want it to be.
  3. Play-test the rules (which will be an excuse to fight some tabletop battles for a change!).
    Done ... but the play-test was not a full play-test, and I think that one is needed if I am to be sure that I have got the balance between the various elements of the rules just right.
  4. Finish the map of Maldacia.
    Not even started yet!
Well I managed to do at least some of the things I set out to do, and I hope to get the rest done early in May, so it was not so bad a month after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment