Today I have been concentrating my efforts on writing a blog entry that explains how I build some of my ship models using Plasticard. I have been writing the blog entry in the gaps in the building process (i.e. whilst the glue has been drying) and I have taken quite a few photographs to illustrate it. I still have quite a bit more to do, but I hope that the blog entry will be ready to be published at some point tomorrow.
Battle of Nagakute 1584 Game Report
-
Over the past few weeks, I have been making some dice trays and
mountainous-looking terrain, with the aim of getting my Samurai armies onto
the tabletop ...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.