Pages

Sunday 11 August 2019

My latest book sales figures

Due to my concentration on other matters, I almost missed looking at my latest book sales figures.

Last month they were as follows.


The sales figures for July are better than I expected ...


... and it was particularity gratifying to see that sales of THE MADASAHATTA CAMPAIGN have now reached one hundred. My two latest books have also made an appearance in my sales figures, and now that they are available in paperback form from Amazon, I hope to see further sales over the next month or so.

A WINTER-ISH WAR is available in hardback, paperback, and PDF from Lulu.com and in paperback from Amazon.


TROUBLE IN ZUBIA is available in hardback, paperback, and PDF from Lulu.com and in paperback from Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    Most encouraging figures- seems near all your publications have had good sales. Yes- great to see the tribute to Eric Knowles reaching the 100 mark. Well done! Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      Cheers! I never expected my book sales to ever amount to much, yet every month the total goes up.

      The Masonic books are too esoteric to ever sell more than a few copies, and I expected that the book about Eric Knowles' Madasahstta Campaign would be similarly too niche to sell well. When I saw that it had sold one hundred hardback copies, I was both surprised and extremely pleased. It is a great memorial to the part he played in developing wargaming in the UK.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Well done Bob, a steady increase in sales across the range of titles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Lee,

      Cheers! It is very gratifying to see them rise each month. I'll never make a fortune ... but writing and publishing my books brings me a tremendous feeling of satisfaction.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.