Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

My third batch of renovated 20mm-scale German artillery

My third batch of renovated 20mm-scale German artillery comprised three 105mm leFH18 guns.


These have also been mounted on 3mm-thick MDF bases to make them easy to handle on the tabletop, and the bases are just about large enough for the crew figures to fit on them.

I'm going to take a short break over the Christmas period, and then I hope to renovate some suitable prime movers for my German artillery.

4 comments:

  1. Are they plastic Revel or metals?
    Nice Divisional artillery asset ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

      They are Skytrex metal artillery that I've had for the best part of twenty years.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. They have not aged a day and have probably increased in their worth tenfold ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

      They were good models, but I am not sure if they are still in production, albeit under a new name.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.