Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

Some more Axis vehicles for my Eastern Front/Great Patriotic War project

Whenever I have had time, I have been working on four more Axis vehicles for my Eastern Front/Great Patriotic War project. These are my scratch-built Sturm-Infanteriegeschütz 33B, a second Steyr 1500A Kommandeurwagen Kfz 21, and two Hungarian 38M Toldi IIa tanks. They are now finished, painted, and based ... and added to the collection.

The Steyr was a ready-built model from Early War Miniatures (EWM) and the Toldis were resin kits bought years ago and fitted with metal guns and mantlets from my spares box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.