Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

A new imagi-nation to go with Laurania

In a fit of exuberance ... and because I wanted to do something a bit artistic this evening ... I have begun work on a map of a new imagi-nation that will border Laurania.

The basic outline is a somewhat distorted version of Montenegro's outline (Laurania was based on the outline of Albania, so this choice made a lot of sense). At present I have drawn in the frontier and internal county/district boundaries of the as yet unnamed imagi-nation, and the next stage will be to begin to add the terrain.

This is a project that I can work on as and when I feel like it. There is currently no deadline for its completion, but as soon as I have something interesting to share, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.