Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

More cork hills

I was so pleased with the way my first cork hills looked when they were finished that I have made some more today from a second IKEA cork mat that I found in my toy/wargames room.

I now have six hills that are the same size as a single grid square on my vinyl chessboard, and four that cover two grid squares. I have also used some of the odd-shaped off-cuts to make some smaller hills. These have at least one side that is the same length as the side of a grid square so that they can be used on their own or next to one of the regular-shaped hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.