Because a large number of my recent blog entries have related to the ongoing development of my portable wargame, I have decided to add 'The Portable Wargame' to the list of labels in the right-hand sidebar of this blog. This will enable me – and any interested blog readers – to find any particular blog entry or entries about the portable wargame that they may wish to look for.
A nice afternoon by the Pond
-
[image: Pro Boat RTR Riverine Patrol Boat converted to a RC model of a
Norwegian Combat Boat 90N. Radio Controlled Stridsbåt seeing action at 3.
dammen.]
...
9 hours ago
Bob,
ReplyDeleteAn excellent idea! I was beginning to think I had better print out your various ideas and the comments thereon to use as a reference when working on my own versions. This will make finding them much easier, thanks.
Arthur
Arthur1815,
ReplyDeleteThat is my own underlying reason for adding the label.
I was having difficultly finding all the things I had written myself, and thought that others might be having the same problem.
All the best,
Bob