Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Nugget 318

The editor of THE NUGGET sent the latest issue to me on Sunday. I intend to take it to the printer later today, and with luck it should be ready for me to collect by Friday this week so that I can post it out to members over the Bank Holiday weekend.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the ninth and last issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2018-2019 subscription year.

I was just about to take this issue to the printer when information about some additional COW sessions became available. I have therefore changed the list of COW2019 sessions included in THE NUGGET accordingly, and will now take the latest issue to the printer tomorrow.

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.