Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Nugget 320

The editor of THE NUGGET sent me the latest issue earlier this week, and I took it to the printer yesterday. It should, therefore, be ready for me to collect by the middle of next week to post out to members.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the second issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2019-2020 subscription year. If you have not yet re-subscribed, a reminder was sent to you some time ago. If you wish to re-subscribe using the PayPal option on the relevant page of the website, you can use the existing buttons as the subscription cost has not changed.

8 comments:

  1. Will Brexit the Wargame be overtaken by events?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geordie an Exile FoG,

      Your guess is as good as mine ...

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. I am already hankering for my favourite "something for the weekend" read ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

      I spoke to the printer this morning, and I expect to collect N320 on Thursday. If I can get it posted by Thursday evening, it should be with you by Saturday.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Geordie an Exile FoG,

      You are not alone ...

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.