Pages

Sunday 26 January 2020

It's that book again!

During the week, the committee organising the special centenary meeting of the Hertfordshire Masters' Lodge No.4090 met and discussed my history of the Lodge. I then received several emails that contained a number of things that they wanted changed. I responded by saying that the deadline for getting the proof print done was fast approaching, and that I would wait until today to see if any other changes needed to be made before I finalised the text of the book.

As of now, I have had no further requests for changes, and I am just about to make what I hope will be the final adjustments to the text before I send it off for final approval. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to make any changes ... and I can then draw a line under what has been a project that has consumed a considerable amount of my non-wargaming time over the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.