Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Some artillery for my French Napoleonic army

I have renovated the remaining Del Prado French artillery pieces in my collection.


When added to the three guns I had already renovated, I now have twenty-two artillery pieces to allocate to my Napoleonic French army.

As was the case with the British artillery I recently renovated, I certainly have more than enough guns to equip my French Napoleonic field army. The surplus guns will be used to equip French reserve and fortress batteries as well as the armies of any French allies (or former allies) that need artillery.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bluewillow (Matt),

      Cheers! They are going to be allocated to French army ‘formations in a box’ in the very near future,

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.