Pages

Saturday 7 January 2023

Nugget 350

I collected the latest issue of THE NUGGET from the printer yesterday and I will post it out to members on Monday. In the meantime, members can read this issue online.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the fifth issue of THE NUGGET to be published for the 2022-2023 subscription year. If you have not yet re-subscribed, a reminder was sent to you some time ago. If you wish to re-subscribe using the PayPal option on the relevant page of the website, you can use the existing buttons as the subscription cost has not changed.

8 comments:

  1. Interesting about the name change, but I suppose more appropriate to the contents than the former, longstanding name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gonsalvo,

      I assume that you intended this comment to apply to the previous blog post.

      I think that when the museum was revamped, the Danes decided to rename or rebrand it. It certainly has moved on from being a building full of cannons (which it was during my first visit) to a full-blown and better curated museum.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. I just renewed my subscription, when will I get my password?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please disregard my previous comment, I need to read instructions more closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Pavone,

      You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  4. 350? Congratulations! I need to read more of the back issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.