Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

My latest book sales figures

It is exactly four months since I last looked at my book sales figures. For some reason, I have not felt the need to see how well my books have been selling of late, and I must admit that it was an interesting exercise to compare them with April's figures.

In April, my sales figures looked like this:

This month, they look like this:

There are major or unexpected changes. The wargame books continue to sell well, and the latest addition has certainly done better than I had expected as the Spanish Civil War is a rather niche market. As to my other books ... well, they are still on sale but do not seem to be selling at all!

Never mind, I won't withdraw them just in case someone wants to buy a copy or two one day ... however doubtful that might be!

6 comments:

  1. Hi BOB,
    You must be very pleased with these latest figures 5,620 Books is a real lot with much to be proud about- definitely encouraging for you. Hope your FLW in 15mm is progressing well. Stay safe there. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      When I look back, I only expected to sell a total of about one hundred books. I never dreamed that I would sell almost nine thousand electronic and printed copies.

      My Army Black units are fixed to their bases, and I hope to add the flock tomorrow. Once that is done, I can move on to do the artillery.

      Keep safe and keep well,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting your books out there. More power to your elbow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donjondo,

      Cheers! I have at least three PW-related books in various stages of planning, so I have plenty to occupy me for the foreseeable future.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Your next book needs to be Portable Wargame related and be about a ‘favorite’ period if you want it sell. The ACW might do the American market, but something WW2 would be the best bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve8,

      The ACW book will be a cooperative effort with two other writers. As to a possible WW2 book … well, it is certainly something I plan to do, but I’m not sure when.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.