Pages

Thursday, 23 July 2026

My toy/wargame room is almost back to normal

Back in June my toy/wargame room I wrote a blog post about my toy/wargame room being taken over to store clothes etc., during the renovation of our main bedroom. That project is now complete, and as the hot weather has cooled somewhat, we have been able to clear the room of everything that was stored in there and I am able to use it again.

Hooray!

Here are some before ...

... and after photographs.

8 comments:

  1. BOB,
    Your hobby room is very neat and tidy- lots of storage spaces. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kev Robertson (Kev),

      I had to tidy it up to get all the stuff that was going to be stored in it; it will soon get untidy again!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Plenty of room there for a Portable Wargame or a Dominion game! And the temperature is slightly dropping, to make it all more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve,

      Very true on both counts! We have a busy few weeks ahead, but once things have calmed down, I have several wargames that I want to fight.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Yes, the wargaming room is always the first to go when extra storage is needed due to renovations ... I've been on a similar trajectory :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil Dutré,

      It is a small price to pay for domestic harmony.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  4. And now, back to gaming! Good to see your space sorted out, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your recent ideas translated into games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark Cordone,

      I have a busy time ahead of me, but once things calm down in the middle of August, I hope to get some serious wargaming done.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.