White Elephants - The 'War Elephants' of the United Nations
-
Regulars readers of this blog may have noticed that I've been using the UN
Operations during the *Congo Crisis* in the early 60ies for many of my
wargaming...
9 hours ago

Like yours, by Napoleonic British are light on cavalry. This was deliberate, as I believe that, especially in the Peninsula, Wellington's armies always has a shortage of horse. So I've made it policy. All the same, I sometimes wonder whether just 28 horse is a tad TOO light for an army of maybe 250 figures... Sometimes.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, my French army has a very powerful cavalry arm! My Imperial Guard alone has more cavalry than my entire British army!
Archduke Piccolo,
DeleteI hope to acquire some more British cavalry in the future ... as well as some more French and Prussian cavalry.
All the best,
Bob