Pages

Friday 11 February 2022

Work on the Compendium has begun

After thinking about it for almost a month, I finally began work on the PORTABLE WARGAME COMPENDIUM yesterday.

The first chapter I am writing will explain what a ‘Snakes & Ladders’ campaign is and how it works. I will also be including a blank campaign map in an appendix so that users can photocopy it and create their own ‘Snakes & Ladders’ campaign.

I will be working on the compendium as and when I have the time, but I have a feeling that quite a chunk of it will be devoted to the FP3x3PW.

8 comments:

  1. Marvellous news. Put me down for a copy!

    S&F

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike C,

      Cheers! Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long.

      S&F

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Excellent! I cannot wait for you to get this published, it will be a valuable resource for the hobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jozi’s Tin Man,

      Funnily enough, I was looking at your anti-slaving ‘Snakes and Ladders’ campaign game for inspiration this morning. It gave me a couple of ideas I’m going to include in the book.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Slorm,

      Hopefully you won't have to wait too long before you can!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The Wargamer,

      Cheers! I’m making daily progress with putting it together, albeit slowly.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.