Pages

Thursday 8 September 2022

... we're going to a dance!

Some time ago - and before I began my Belle Époque project - I based up some spare 15mm Colonial figures … and promptly forgot about them. I rediscovered them yesterday, and immediately realised that some of them were very suitable reinforcements for the Khakistani Army.

As a result, two and a half cavalry regiments have been added to the Khakistani Army, which now comprises the following units:

  • Infantry
    • 1st Infantry Regiment
    • 2nd Infantry Regiment
    • 3rd Infantry Regiment
    • 4th Infantry Regiment
    • 5th Infantry Regiment
    • 11th Infantry Regiment
    • 12th Infantry Regiment
    • 13th Infantry Regiment
    • 14th Infantry Regiment
    • 1st Machine Gun Battalion
  • Cavalry
    • 1st Light Cavalry Regiment
    • 2nd Lancer Regiment
    • 3rd Cavalry Regiment
    • 4th Cavalry Regiment
    • Independent Cavalry Squadron
  • Artillery
    • 1st Field Artillery Regiment
    • 2nd Field Artillery Regiment
  • Engineers
    • 1st Engineer Battalion
    • 11th Engineer Battalion
  • Train
    • 1st Supply Column
    • 2nd Supply Column
    • 11th Supply Column
    • 12th Supply Column
  • Generals
    • A Major-General (Mounted)
    • Two Brigadier-Generals (Foot)

Units shown in italics are reserve units.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous,

    Cheers! It was a serendipitous find that I just had to use.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent figures Bob! My apologies I have been following your blog but have been having trouble leaving comments until now under anonymous? I think I am
    not computer savvy enough unfortunately. Thanks for all the great posts hope your going okay. Best Wishes Quinn ( Glory to Ruritania)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous (Quinn),

      I’m glad that you like my latest batch of figures, and thank you for complimenting me about them.

      I recently changed the settings so that people without a Google account can make comments about my blog posts, and it seems to have given a lot more people the opportunity to make them.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Hey Bob,
    Not sure where to ask this, but is there a Portable Wargame version for ultramodern (1990s-present) wargaming?
    Cheers,
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X_BriX (Jacob),

      I’d try asking on the Portable Wargame Page.

      Sorry to give such a brief answer, but the death of the Queen has rather distracted me from wargaming.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.