Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

A Happy New Year!

This is a somewhat belated New Year message to the readers of my blog. The delay in writing this blog entry is due to a recurring problem that is stopping my new computer from connecting permanently to the Internet.

I have tried everything I know to get it to work, but as yet I cannot find a permanent solution to my problem. Until I do so my ability to blog will be somewhat restricted, as I can only use my old computer or my equally aged laptop.

I have managed to complete the first draft of the 19th century rules I have developed from my adaptation of Morschauser's 'Modern' Period Wargames Rules, and I had expected to upload them by now. I will write an appropriate blog entry and make the rules available as soon as my new computer is fully functioning. Until then ... have a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Fire at Will,

    Many thanks; the way things are going at the moment, I am going to need all the luck I can get!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computers! Can't live with 'em. Can't blog without them! Hopefully you'll sort it soon, I look forward to seeing what you've done for the colonials.
    -Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bob, Thanks for all your posts over the past year and all the best for 2010.

    Regards

    Airhead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ross Mac,

    So true, so true!

    I sometimes think that we don't always realise how much of an impact the computer has had on wargaming. It has made it so much easier for wargamers across the World to 'talk' to each other, to exchange ideas, and to generate new ones together.

    With a bit of luck things should be sorted out over the next few days. In the meantime I am trying to get my old computer set up so that I can continue to use it whilst my new one is set up properly.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Airhead,

    All the best to you for the New Year as well!

    Thanks for your comments. They are much appreciated. I never, every seemed to get feedback when all I had was a couple of websites; now I get it on an almost daily basis!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.