Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Modified Morschauser '19th Century' Wargames Rules

Only one typo has been spotted so far: the second line on page 3 should read 'All weapon ranges are measured orthogonally, never diagonally.'

As my place of work is going to be closed tomorrow because of the freezing weather, there is a possibility ... just a small one ... that I might be able to run a play-test of these rules sometime during the day. If I manage to do so I will write a blog entry about how it went as soon as possible afterwards.

In the meantime I have to go outside and clear so snow.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good so far, I look forward to the play test.

    Sorry about you folks having our kind of weather.

    -Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross Mac,

    As it is very heavily based on my previous adaptation of Joseph Morschauser's rules it should work fairly well ... but the play-test will point out anything that does not work.

    The weather is not too bad and we should be able to cope ... but our government - both national and local - will not spend the money of things (salt stocks, gritters, snow ploughs, de-icing equipment)that will only be needed once or twice evey decade. Hence the fact that every time we get weather like this things grind to a halt.

    I am now off to the shops to buy some food. I just hope that the delivery trucks have managed to make it through!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.