Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

The flags of Hyboria

Stefan, who is one of my regular blog readers, has made me aware of an interesting blog post that appeared on Chad Thorson's Maximum Rock and Role Play blog back in 2012.

This posting featured illustrations of flags designed by Mike Stelzer for the various countries of Hyboria and is probably a resource that a lot of Hyboria fans will find interesting. I would reproduce them here, but I am unsure of the copyright situation, so I have chosen not to.

4 comments:

  1. I think I've seen these before, but it reminds me of the articles in Military Modelling (IIRC) which I never really got to be honst, too much into WWII at the time. Also loved the Conan books as a teenager and Frank Frazetta's artwork on the covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve J.,

      I didn’t ‘get into’ the Conan stories or Hyboria until about ten years ago … and now I’m hooked!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Very useful link, Bob…many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martin S.,

      Cheers! I hoped that others would find the link useful.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.