Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Location of the 'How to ...' downloads changed

As part of a plan to rationalise the numerous locations I have used for downloads from this blog, I have moved the location of the 'How to ...' downloads to Google Docs.

I have tested the new links, but if anyone has problems downloading these files, please could they leave a comment and I will try to sort any problems.

If this trial proves to be successful I will eventually move all the downloads from this blog to Google Docs.

3 comments:

  1. Tim Gow and Jim Duncan,

    Thanks for checking the links for me. I shall begin the process of migrating other downloads to Google Docs as soon as I can

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.