Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Some experiments with Cyberboard

My Cyberboard learning curve continues to steepen, and I have begun to produce different versions of some of the terrain tiles I had created. As a result I can produce a somewhat more varied number of maps than before, and I have decided to conduct a few 'experiments' whenever I have the time and the inclination.

Today's 'experiment' was to create three versions of the same map, firstly to represent an arid/desert terrain, ...


... then as a verdant terrain, ...


... and finally as a verdant terrain where the trees are coniferous and the mountains look more grey and forbidding.


I am quite pleased with the results, and hope to continue my 'experiments' whenever I have a spare moment or two.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.