Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

The irresistible itch still needs scratching

Despite my best intentions, I have yet to begin drafting a set of rules that will utilise Archduke Piccolo's innovative D6 dice combat resolution system. Other things – such as the need to continue work on the major gardening project my wife and I have in hand – have rather occupied my time ... and I know that I will not have much free time next week. (I am attending a long meeting – followed by a formal dinner – at Great Queen Street on Wednesday and a wedding on the following Saturday.)

I still intend to write these rules ... but it looks as if it might have to wait until early October before I can.

4 comments:

  1. A time for all things and for all things a season. The autumn is upon us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross Mac,

    How very true! The basic concept will not go away just because I have not yet had time to use it ... and with luck I should be able to in the not too distant future.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will enjoy reading them whenever they come out. It will also give me more time to digest what AP wrote and even update my stab at the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean,

    I hope to produce a really simple set of rules that will fit on one side of A4 paper. Because my rules will be tactical rather than strategic, I am thinking about using a slightly different dice resolution system from that I originally outlined ... but I want to test it first before I commit my ideas to paper.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.