Pages

Saturday 29 April 2023

Almost there! A brief update on the Second Portable Wargame Compendium

With the help of Arthur Harman who has acted as my tireless proofreader, I have been putting what I hope will be the almost final draft of THE SECOND PORTABLE WARGAME COMPENDIUM together. As it currently stands, the contents page looks like this:

Please click on the image to see an enlarged version of the contents page.

There will be some final additions and corrections, but with luck the Compendium will be published before the end of May. It will be slightly longer than the previous edition, and I have had to leave several articles out which I hope to use in the next one.

6 comments:

  1. That looks good Bob. I’ll certainly be buying a copy when it’s available.
    Cheers,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elliesdad (Geoff),

      I am hoping to publish it in hardback, softback, Kindle, and PDF editions … so watch this space for more news!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Dear Bob, well done with the progress on your compendium. You have faced lots of delays and even Covid. However your perseverance has produced results. Hope you are happy with your compendium project. I am certainly looking forward to order my copy. It looks like a very interesting book with lots of fun to be had. Best wishes. Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory to Ruritania (Quinn),

      Cheers! I am very lucky to have a top rate proofreader and some excellent contributors. It makes is so much easier to compile a Compendium with their help.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Can't wait to get mine, perhaps just in time for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark Cordone,

      Cheers! I expect the book to be published by the end of next month at the very latest. I have a couple of diagrams and maps to add … and then I need to see the final printed proof copy before the Compendium is published.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.