Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

I’m off to SALUTE 50!

I intend to leave home at 10.00am, and according to TfL (Transport for London), the journey should take me 32 minutes from door to door.

This is due to the fact that I can catch the 244 bus from almost outside my house to the entrance of Woolwich Station and it is then only one stop on the Elizabeth Line from Woolwich to Custom House.

I’ll be taking my camera with me and have already arranged to meet up with friends and fellow bloggers, so it should be a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Ray Rousell,

    I hope so! My only concern is that it is going to be just a bit too crowded.

    Have a great day,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be going to my own first game convention next week. (Recon 2023 in Orlando)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,

      I had a great time, and I met up and chatted with lots of people I know through wargaming (including quite few fellow UK bloggers) and saw lots of very interesting games.

      I hope that your enjoy Recon 2023. I gather that US Conventions are a tab different from their equivalent gathering in the UK.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  3. It was nice to meet you and chat, Bob. Hope you enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David in Suffolk,

      It was great to see you. I only wish that we had had the chance to sit down and talk for longer.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.