Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

After COW ... comes COW!

Did COW2010 really only end two days ago?

The reason why I pose this question is that I have already processed twenty (Yes! ... TWENTY!) bookings for COW2011 already! What is more, most of those who have booked have paid in full!

As a result I have not yet had the time to properly unpack all my models, terrain, and other wargaming stuff properly. With a bit of luck I should manage that tomorrow ... assuming, of course, that I don't get a load more COW bookings!

2 comments:

  1. Trebian,

    You are actually number 22 (someone managed to book in just ahead of you!).

    See you next year ... if not before.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.