Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

Back from COW!

I got back from COW late yesterday afternoon. The journey home was a lot less fraught than the journey to Knuston Hall (just over two hours on Sunday compared with four hours on Friday!) but I was feeling rather tired by the time I got home, and after unpacking the car all I did was take my wife out for a long and very pleasant meal.

I have begun drafting my blog entry about COW2010, and I hope to be able to finish it later today. It will be quite a long blog entry, and each of the sessions I took part in – except my own (I forgot to take my camera!) – will be illustrated by at least one photograph.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Bob!

    I am looking forward to the Blog entry re COW - it looked like a lot of fun if Tim Gow's pictures were anything to go by!

    All the best,

    Ogre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ogrefencer,

    It was great fun. The only problem I have at the moment is getting enough time to finish writing my blog entry about COW2010!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, no pressure from me. I will be glad to read what you write as and when you write it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.