Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Off to COW!

After a brief trip to the dentist, I have just finished packing all my stuff for COW. As befits any 'proper' wargamer, I have three large bags and a box containing all the models, terrain, handouts, laptop computer and other paraphernalia I will need for my session ... and a small travel bag for my clothes and other essentials.

I hope to set off for Knuston Hall sometime around 2.00pm. According to the 'new' satnav app on my iPhone, the journey should take just under two hours, but it will Friday afternoon at the end of the first real week of hot weather the South East of England has had this Summer, so I am allowing an extra hour for possible/probable traffic holdups.

4 comments:

  1. Well, how is it going? Tells us all the news, afterall Trebian has already posted something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tradgardmastare,

    I certainly did! I will be writing a long blog entry as soon as I can.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paint it Pink,

    It went well, and I shall be writing a long blog entry about it as soon as I can.

    As to Trebian making blog entries whilst at COW ... well I tried that last year and found that it was not as easy as I had expected; hence the decision to write a long blog entry after the event!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.