Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Things got better as the day went on ...

By the time I got home tonight, things were definitely on the up. The journey home was much quicker than usual ... and when I got home there were two parcels waiting for me to open. One contained two DVDs I had ordered (more about them on a forthcoming blog entry) and the other contained a complete set of second-hand Heroscape™ hexed terrain that I bought from someone via eBay.

I also managed to paint the hexed terrain tiles I prepared before going to work this morning, so for me, things certainly did get better as the day went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.